LASH LIFT BY ZOE
The lash lift natural enhances your own lashes with little to no maintenance that lasts up to 12 weeks.
- Curls your straight lashes
- Formaldayde Free
- Visually 'opens' up the eyes
- Stops lashes pressing against the backs of glasses
- Removes the need to curl lashes with a heated or clamped lash curler, saving time and effort
- Enhances the lashes without the need for mascara
- Gives a natural enhancement to lashes with little to no maintenance
WHAT IS THE LASH LIFT PROCESS?
1. A silicone rod is glued along your lash line
2. Your lashes are glued down to a silicone shield - This take the longest amount of time because this will determine how the lashes look after everything is removed
3. The lifting lotion is applied to the root of the lashes & left on for 5 to 10 minutes depending on the strength/thickness of your lashes. The lifting lotion acts as a softener that's going in and softening the bond of your hair.
4. A setting solution is applied and also processes for 5 minutes. This step hardens everything back up and restructures the bond and makes them hard again, essentially locking in the shape.
5. The glue is water soluble so I remove the rod with lukewarm water.
6. I tint your eyelashes with a Purple/Black Tint which gives the darkest result
Then I remove the tint and you are done!